Friday, July 24, 2009

Does Everyone Else Know About Photobucket?

I was looking for a source of photos or art for my Squidoo lenses and other uses, and went to the Work-at-Home forum (http://www.work-at-home-forum.com) and discovered a lot people were using Photobucket. Who knew?

So I spent WAY too much time last night browsing. Any photo that made me laugh out loud, I downloaded. Any photo that I thought could be used in other contexts, I downloaded. I now have a catalog of about 20 photos ready to be uploaded whenever I need them.

I felt like progress has been made.

I also wrote an article on Four Easy Steps to Go From Newbie to Money-Making Pro and submitted it to ArticleAlley.com. I took the same article and edited it to used it to create my third Squidoo lens: http://www.four-steps-newbie-to-money-maker. I used some of my new Photobucket photos. If you get a chance, go check it out! I appreciate feedback.

I've had 33 visits to my Free Website. From what I can see, the conversion rate on the site ranges from 1:40 up to 1:75, so I think I'm getting closer to my first sale. Yea!

I've submitted 2 articles on ezinearticles.com, but neither has been approved yet. It's been 3 days, so I'm getting anxious. But on the article I submitted to GoArticles.com, it's been requested 12 times in 3 days, so I think that's pretty good. But what do I know.

Well, that's the update for today. If you are on your own wealth quest, let me know if you are having the same experiences.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment